Medical Case Management
- Coordination of care for individuals with catastrophic injury or work related injury for insurance carriers.
- Proactive case management to include contact with the client, family, physicians and other providers, the work place and insurance adjusters. Timely interventions to facilitate the best outcomes.
- Services for individuals and families include care management services to aid in locating resources and assist with home care and placement options.
- Services to individuals, families, elder attorneys and financial planners include care management services to aid in locating resources and assist with home care and placement options.
- Services to individuals, families, elder attorneys and financial planners also include researching treatment options in cases of new diagnoses and chronic illness, physician appointment attendance for individuals with new diagnoses, special needs or the geriatric population, as well as hospital attendance to provide the eyes and ears of a skilled professional nurse.
Life Care Plans
- A Life Care Plan by definition is a dynamic document based upon published standards of practice, comprehensive assessment, data analysis and research which provides an organized, concise plan for current and future needs with associated cost for individuals who have experienced catastrophic injury or have chronic health care needs.
- Life Care Plans are prepared by certified life care planners and are based on comprehensive assessment, collaboration as appropriate with the treatment and rehabilitation team, extensive cost research into resources local to the client, clinical practice guidelines and rehabilitation nursing knowledge and experience.
- A "real world" approach is used with the dual goals of maximum functional independence and minimizing complications. A Life Care Plan is a road map for the future which will help clients, families, providers, attorneys, insurance adjusters and other interested parties navigate the too often choppy waters of todays health care and will provide quantification of future medical expenses in a concise and comprehensive manner.
- Our Life Care Plans have been admitted into evidence in State and Federal courts across the nation.
Legal Nurse Consulting
- Case screening to assist attorneys in understanding the medical issues.
- Chronologies and summaries in cases of medical malpractice, personal injury, Worker's Compensation and product liability prepared by legal nurse consultants.
- Cost summaries as requested prepared by certified life care planners.
- Expert witness location including expert nurses and physicians in many fields of medical specialty.